[Fredslist] Laws of Likeability

Alexa Kahn alexa.r.kahn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:23:32 EST 2024

We all know that *people do business with people they like*...

But how do we get people to like us?

Check out the *laws of likeability*, which I shared with the Zoomers to
review at our meeting today. Please let me know if you want to join in the
conversation.

The 11 Laws of Likability
1. The Law of Authenticity: The real you is the best you.
2. The Law of Self Image: Before you can expect others to like you, you
have to like you.
3. The Law of Perception: Perception is reality—how you perceive others is
your reality
about them, and the same is true for them of you.
 The Sub Law of Law of First Impressions: It is much easier to make a good
first
impression than change a bad one.
4. The Law of Energy: Energy is contagious! What we give off is what we get
back.
5. The Law of Curiosity: Curiosity creates connections.
6. The Law of Listening: You have to listen to understand.
7. The Law of Similarity: People like people like them.
 The Sub-Law of Association: People trust the sources they know best.
8. The Law of Mood Memory: People are more apt to remember how you made
them feel
than what you said.
9. The Law of Familiarity: People feel comfortable with who and what they
know.
10. The Law of Giving: Do because you can – giving creates value.
11. The Law of Patience: Give it time, things happen.

Preview attachment Laws of Likeability V2.pdf
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=3c45e0fd50&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1788455805175294441&th=18d1df1443f569e9&view=att&disp=inline>
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=3c45e0fd50&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1788455805175294441&th=18d1df1443f569e9&view=att&disp=inline>
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=3c45e0fd50&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1788455805175294441&th=18d1df1443f569e9&view=att&disp=inline>
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=3c45e0fd50&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1788455805175294441&th=18d1df1443f569e9&view=att&disp=inline>