[Fredslist] 2 tickets to Spamalot available for February 9

Vincent Chirico vchirico at chiricolaw.com
Fri Jan 19 08:47:12 EST 2024

Looking to sell two tickets to Spamalot for February 9, 2024 - Mezzanine Row A, Seats 10 and 12.  I gifted to my wife and she gifted the same to me, and we already went.  Great show.

Emails only, please.  Thanks.

Vincent Chirico, Esq.
Chirico Law PLLC
8804 4th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11209
Tel:  (718) 921-1401
Fax: (347) 412-3046
vchirico at chiricolaw.com<mailto:vchirico at chiricolaw.com>

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,  please notify me via return e-mail and via telephone and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.