[Fredslist] SO Many Thanks to Cayce Crown!

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Fri Feb 19 16:30:18 EST 2021

Super job Cayce!! Great video Mindy!!
*"The destination called Mastery is on the road called repetition and on
that road there are neither short cuts or express lanes."*

*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*