[Fredslist] SO Many Thanks to Cayce Crown!

MStern@aimresourcegroup.com mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Fri Feb 19 11:43:25 EST 2021

Hooray for Cayce Crown!
I spoke to CAYCE on Wednesday, she immediately understood what I did, and two days later she sent me a 9 second video that captured my thoughts.
Take a look at the video attachment and let me know what you think.
If you are looking to promote your business, call CAYCE and see what she can do for you!

Gotham Request: If anyone knows how to imbed a thumbnail of this video into an email, I would so appreciate your expertise and knowledge.

With warm regards for an awesome day,
Mindy

Mindy Stern, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
President | AIM Resource Group LLC