[Fredslist] FKA Forever Young MEETING on Feb. 22-Noon

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:48:08 EST 2021

Hi,
Reminding everyone in and out of the Gotham Community that the
second meeting for Retirees, Part-Timers, and Soon to Be Either will be
held on Monday, Feb. 22 at 12:00-1:30.
Zoom links were sent to previous attendees.  Please let me know if you are
interested in visiting on Monday and I will send you a link.

Feel free to reach out to friends, family, and colleagues who might want to
see what the group is about.
We will discuss our new name and get input on the direction and topics that
are most significant and relevant to the members.

Stay safe and best,
Odey

--
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*