[Fredslist] Testimonial Minuteman Press - Fred Morante (Gotham Queens)

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Thu Feb 18 10:29:17 EST 2021

I second that shout out for Fred Morante and Minuteman Press of Belrose. Fred is an expert in his field. He takes the time to help design your project and then get it done. Be it signage, mailers, business cards or almost any marketing and printing need, Fred Morante is one to go to.
He also helps run Gotham Queens with me and can be met via Zoom on the 3rd Thursday of every month (next meeting March 18th).

Stay Safe,
Dan