[Fredslist] Introducing Gotham Bandit's newest member

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Tue Nov 3 14:59:40 EST 2020

The Bandit group is excited to welcome a new member to its ranks: Rich
Slomovitz (https://www.gothamnetworking.com/RichSlomovitz).

Rich is a fractional CFO with experience in all aspect of running a
business, from startups to established organizations, in the profit and
non-profit worlds. Rich works with fellow Gotham member Dominick Bencivenga
at the A Team Consultants (www.ateamconsulting.com
<http://www.ateamconsulting.com> ), which provides outsourced financial
experts (from bookkeepers to CFOs) to companies at all stages of growth.
Rich joined the A Team after serving for over 20 years as the CFO of Rush
Communications, the entertainment and media company founded by Russell
Simmons. He continues to serve as the treasurer of the Rush Philanthropic
Arts Foundation, Rush Communications' philanthropic arm.

Want to learn more about Rich and get to know him? Come attend tomorrow's
Bandit Zoom networking extravaganza from 12:30-2:00. In addition to
welcoming Rich to the Gotham Tribe, we'll have a special spotlight presenter
from Upwardly Global (https://www.upwardlyglobal.org/), an organization
dedicated to helping immigrants and refugees who were professionals in their
home country find professional employment in the United States. Email me for
Zoom details.

Best,

Brett

Deutsch Photography, Inc.