[Fredslist] Aetna Help

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Tue Nov 3 09:24:19 EST 2020

Hi All,
Some Gotham magic please.  My co-worker had knee surgery right before the shutdown and missed some rehab therapies because of it.  Under our plan she still has 15 more sessions to use but Aetna has put her account under review and will not pay for any more visits.  This review process can take anywhere between 30 & 90 days. Obviously this time frame will be harmful to her recovery, as it is already delayed because of the shutdown.  She is not looking for extra sessions just approval for the ones she has left.  Does anyone have a connection that she can call to expedite this process?

Thanks.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com<http://www.gallin.com/>