[Fredslist] 2 shout-outs coming from Friday night's virtual Happy Hour

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Wed Jun 10 11:45:51 EDT 2020

I met *Dan Schaefer* Friday night during the Gotham Virtual Happy Hour. We
planned a Zoom call for Monday morning. Fifteen minutes turned into two
hours of engaging Dan's bright spirit and listening intently to Dan's
thoughtful-brilliance. If you don't know Dan, then get to know him. Dan is
a Gotham Gem!

I've known the fabulous *Jane Beddall* through Gotham for several years and
have always enjoyed every moment spent with her. She too was on Friday's
Happy Hour. We planned a call for Tuesday morning. Jane offered to help me
decide upon starting a podcast. Jane is a professional podcaster. Jane
spent over an hour with me yesterday discussing the pros and cons of
podcasting. I am greatly appreciative of Jane for her help with me in this
regard.

*Dan and Jane are two of Gotham's Best...thank you!!!*

_________________________
*World's Greatest Halftime Speech
<https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=worlds+greatest+halftime+speech+ray+romano&view=detail&mid=D1408237A7DF3E3ECD10D1408237A7DF3E3ECD10&FORM=VIRE>*

*Daily Habits* of Successful People