[Fredslist] 2 shout-outs coming from Friday night's virtual Happy Hour

Jane Beddall JB at dovetailresolutions.com
Thu Jun 11 12:23:13 EDT 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Hans! Always happy to help another Gothamite.
And you never know who will wander in via the Friday Gotham Happy Hour link.
Of all the Zoom rooms in the world….

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.
Dovetail Resolutions, LLC
203.887.1160
33 Dixwell Ave. #214
New Haven, CT 06511
jb at dovetailresolutions.com<mailto:jb at dovetailresolutions.com>
www.dovetailresolutions.com<http://www.dovetailresolutions.com/>
www.linkedin.com/in/janebeddall<http://www.linkedin.com/in/janebeddall>
      Mediator                  Facilitator
Certified CINERGY® Conflict Coach
                        [cid:image001.jpg at 01D63FEB.13FF6F20]
Host, Crafting Solutions to Conflict  weekly podcast
~ A positive and practical perspective on conflict ~
Listen – for free – and subscribe on any podcast
app or www.craftingsolutionstoconflict.com<http://www.craftingsolutionstoconflict.com/>
@conflictsolving on Twitter

                          [cid:image002.jpg at 01D63FEB.13FF6F20]