[Fredslist] Gotham Towers & a Towerful Tuesday!

Louis Cappelli louis at ppdandg.com
Tue Jun 9 17:33:22 EDT 2020

Hi Shelley,
Glad you enjoyed this morning we are a fun group with a lot of business
savay and the hour and a half goes by much too fast, don't be a stranger.
Stay Safe,
Lou Cappelli

--

*Louis Cappelli*

*Senior VP Sales and Development*

*PPD&G*

*180 Central Avenue*

*Farmingdale, NY 11735*

* Tel: 800-765-5992 x209 <800-765-5992>*

*Mobile:516-312-3122 <516-967-5682> *

*Fax: 631-694-5808 <631-694-5808>*

*EMAIL:*  *louis at ppdandg.com <louis at ppdandg.com>*

*WEB:*  *PPDandG.COM <http://ppdandg.com/>*

*VIDEO:*  *Click Here for PPD&G VIDEO <http://ppdandg.com/about/>*

*Printing - Packaging - Displays - Gifts*