[Fredslist] Thank yous and more for Last Night’s Holiday Party

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Dec 5 12:57:00 EST 2018

Gotham,

	Just a few, perhaps more, thank yous and kudos, some covered by Fred’s email below my email signature (in case you missed it — how could that be? Some of below I covered in a tweet last night.):

	I start with my own congratulations to new Gotham networkers of the year, Laurel Scarr-Konel and Brett Deutsch, much-deserving Red Bandana awardee Jefferson Crowther and  recipients of the proceeds of our Season of Giving — Carly Meyer Bentley, Matt Plociak, Brett Deutsch and Raj Goel.

	A special Thank You to my friend (via this tribe of course) Raj for sharing a fair portion of the charitable proceed he was awarded after being picked by Michael Garibaldi under "supervision" of Lisa Waterman with my Knight of Pythias charity, Kings-FDR Tolerance Foundation (for repurposing — more on that next year when it occurs).

	And never forget the hard work of Norm Spizz, Gotham’s extraordinary event strategist (planner, coordinator, even director fail to adequate describe Norm’s key role and invaluable contributions) in putting on another great Gotham party.  No one can do better!   Our new Operations Director Steve Scully worked hard promoting the party on Fredslist and through your group coordinators.  Tribal Council — Fred more in front but Nancy Schess, Ben Geizhals and our Webmaster Mitch Tobol always as pillars — provided supportive hands throughout.

	Immediately below find our Generous Holiday Party sponsors who came up big for all of us at Gotham:

Prime Sponsors
Hub <https://www.hubinternational.com/> International (Mike Zeldes) <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Michael_Zeldes>

The Phoenix Public Adjusters <http://www.phoenixadjusters.com/> Group, Inc. (Jason Greenberg <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/JasonGreenberg>)

Sponsors
All-Star <http://www.allstarreporters.com/> Reporters (Jeff Lewis <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Jeffrey_Lewis> & Marc Schafler <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Marc_Schafler>)

Skody Scot <http://www.skodyscot.com/> and Company (William Skody <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/wskody>)

Two Sons Environmental <http://www.twosonsenv.com/> (Paul Napolitano <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Paul_Napolitano>) in honor of 2018 Red Bandana recipient Jefferson Crowther

Esquire <http://www.esquirebank.com/> Bank (Steven Reisner <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/StevenReisner>)

And of course our annual Global Sponsors contribute to making all Gotham events possible:
Overall (Global Silver) Sponsors:

Raj Goel <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Raj_Goel>/ Brainlink <http://www.brainlink.com/>

John Gallin <http://www.gallin.com/> & Sons (Tom Gallin <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Tom_Gallin>)

	Want to Sponsor a Gotham Event, just ask the chair; he just might accommodate you (and never to early to reserve a spot to sponsor upcoming events including Battle of the Bands, Gotham Green Awards, Spring Cocktail Party, Formica GOLF Outing, and next year's Gotham Film Festival.(hint-hint).

	Thanks all!

				-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: