[Fredslist] Last Night’s Holiday Party

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Dec 5 08:07:40 EST 2018

The room was full and the throng crowded in (see Carly Meyer’s selfie below) as Nancy and I announced this year’s Gotham Awards.

The well deserved Networkers of the Year are Laurel Scarr-Konel (GC of the LI Dinner Group) and Brett Deutsch (GC of the Bandit Group which meets today).

Recipients of $4000  Gotham Foundation Season of Giving grants were West Chester University foundation food pantry (Carly Meyer), Back on my Feet (Brett Deutsch), (grant split between) Knights of Pythias and Columbia Presbyterian children’s hospital pediatric neurology  (Raj Goel), and Planned Parenthood (Matt Plociak).

Last, but far from least, Allison Crowther presented her husband Jefferson Crowther with our highest honor, the Red Bandanna Award which is bestowed in the memory of their son Welles who was a hero on 9/11.  The award recognizes ultimate self sacrifice and no one epitomizes that characteristic more than his dad.  Our Jefferson.

It was our finest moment,
capping off a great night.  Thank you all for helping to make it happen.  Especially Allison Crowther!

[cid:97C86602-667D-48F3-8857-6FE90A2C83E6]

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2018
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>