[Fredslist] Welcome to Gotham, New Towers Member Randi Lenahan! Ride the circuit Tuesday 5/23/17 to meet Randi and our dynamic group!

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri May 19 21:21:10 EDT 2017

[cid:image002.png at 01D2D0E5.D64C0480]

Randi Lenahan, Life Success Coach, has been approved for full Gotham Membership! Randi Lenahan, Life Success Coach, is Towers' newest member. Having over 20 years of experience in HR/internal motivational coaching with a NYC Entertainment PR agency, Randi is branching out as a personal coach. Providing support to already motivated individuals to navigate, reinvent, master and implement life transforming skills for success in every cycle of life within a diversity of industries is her specialty.

Please join me in Welcoming Randi to Gotham by joining us at our next meeting Tuesday 05/23/17, 8:00-10:00 AM to learn more about Randi and see how we can all help each other. The meeting theme will be a discussion on Leadership: "Wait, What ?"  Five Essential Questions.  Thank you to those of you who have RSVP'd. We have confirmed circuit riders Luciano Verdura, Ester Horowitz, and Douglas Kniffin.

Location: North Shore Towers Cafe, 27240 Grand Central Parkway, Floral Park NY 11005 (Coffee shop on the lower level of Building 2 / middle building)  Please RSVP & click here to pay the guest fee: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-01-16  <:%20http:/www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-01-16>  NOTE: Gotham Towers is an open group to attend so there's no need to check with me about conflicts; we are category specific to join.
Please log in to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/ go to calendar or Towers Group and click the [cid:image005.png at 01D2D0E5.D64C0480]    button so everyone knows you'll be attending Guests and Circuit Riders look at the website, to see who will be present at meetings, and you definitely want to be seen! Hope to see many of you at our next exciting meeting.

If traveling from Eastern LI, Manhattan, CT or other rail access point, Towers' is a quick taxi ride from the Little Neck LIRR, an easy 25 minute ride from Penn Station.  It would be my pleasure to give a ride back to the Little Neck LIRR or to the E/F subway (at Union Tpke./Kew Gardens), for up to 4 riders post-meeting. There is ample parking and even an express bus to Manhattan...so please join us!

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>