[Fredslist] Resume of Michael Konel

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Fri May 19 18:24:02 EDT 2017

Hi all -

I am attaching my husband's resume.  He is seeking a position in Food
Service Management.  He has experience in Healthcare (hospitals, nursing
homes, and other long-term and short-term facilities), Higher Education,
Government, and Business and Industry.

If you or anyone you know may have a lead, please contact me or Michael
(who is copied herein).

Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.