[Fredslist] A Gotham First

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Wed May 18 14:48:25 EDT 2016

Author M.O. Walsh skyped in for a live chat with 15 excited people at the Friars Club today from 1-2p.

M.O. Brought life to his book (My Sunshine Away) happily describing the 7 years it took to write and his insights into his childhood and the cities where it took place.

The irony was that the setting of the book was pre Internet and we were discussing it with him over Skype on a huge TV at the Friars.

He also sang to us. But that is a discussion for another day.

You won't want to miss the next one...

:-)