[Fredslist] If you build it they will come

Zuckerman, Scott szuckerman at wexfordfs.com
Wed May 18 13:14:29 EDT 2016

I always liked this mantra.......

We are in the process of looking to open an office in Garden City and could use your help.  We are looking for talented financial planners who have a background in investments and insurance and want to take their business to the next level.  Our firm has grown rapidly over the past couple of years and we continue to grow.  We offer an advisor experience that is turnkey; we focus on ease of doing business, compliance, technology (95% of our paperwork can be completed and signed electronically) and the most competitive payouts in the industry.  All of our advisors own their clients and we place a high valuation for eventual acquisition.  Right now we are also offering a financial transition package.  Our broker dealer, LPL Financial, is the largest independent broker dealer in the country.  They manufacture no proprietary product and allow an advisor complete open architecture to really focus on what's best for their client.  If you know anyone who might be interested, please have them contact me.  We have proven that what we have built does attract quality talent.....now it is time to grow even more.

See what Ken had to say<http://www.wexfordfs.com/p/careers>

Yours truly,
Scott Zuckerman, ChFC(r), CFS(r), CLU(r), ChSNC(r)
President / CEO
www.WexfordFS.com<http://www.wexfordfs.com/>
[cid:mxzimgattach1]
1 Huntington Quadrangle
Suite, 2C10
Melville, NY 11747
P: 516-714-5200
F: 646-328-5158
                                         DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APP!
[FB_FindUsOnFacebook-100]<http://www.facebook.com/wexfordfs>  [iphone_button_small]  [android_button_small]

[file-Ta125OIwPA]<https://pro.riskalyze.com/embed/34916c423f82f0ff2e71>

Securities and financial planning offered through LPL Financial, A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.