[Fredslist] Testimonial Kim Oeding

Ann Lindsay ann.lindsay2142 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:52:18 EDT 2016

Dear Tribe,

I have had the pleasure of working with Kim Oeding of Northwestern Mutual this Spring.  Normally I am totally overwhelmed (suspicious?) and have my head in the sand when it comes to
1.  Disability
2.  Long Term Care
3.  Life Insurance

Kim breaks it down, makes recommendations that make sense and clearly cares about my life and keeping me safe - now and long term.  Kim is my age - not a kid anymore, and just like I have selected my J Hilburn as the best of the best (and 10 years in I know what that means) Kim has selected Northwestern Mutual, a 160 year veteran in the industry as the company she feels good about.

Kim has a passion for using Northwestern to help families with children with disabilities.  Without giving too much away, if you reach out to her I’m sure she will tell you why.

Kim has my full endorsement as a skilled, caring professional.  If you want to pull your head out of the same hole mine has been in and come up for air - she is your go-to gal.   :-)

Kim Linked In:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-oeding-ab1521a <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-oeding-ab1521a>

Email:  kimberly.a.oeding at nm.com <mailto:kimberly.a.oeding at nm.com>

Cell: 917-796-5417

 Ann Lindsay