[Fredslist] CT's own Ruth Sherman quoted in today's NYTimes

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Fri Feb 26 06:59:25 EST 2016

Ruth Sherman, one of our newest Gotham CT Dinner Group members was quoted in the NY Times today.

“Rubio had a good night. He was good at challenging Trump, especially when he mocked him for repeating himself. Turned the tables. Good to keep a smile through all Trump’s pushback. I believe Rubio has more than recovered from the Christie takedown of earlier in February.” — Ruth Sherman, a Connecticut-based public speaking expert

Judy Heft
www.judithheft.com
Sent from my iPad