[Fredslist] CT's own Ruth Sherman quoted in today's NYTimes

Ruth Sherman ruth at ruthsherman.com
Fri Feb 26 07:08:13 EST 2016

Thanks, Judy! I never know who's going to pick up my comments so I was glad
to see this, too. Here's the link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/us/politics/who-won-the-debate.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Ruth

--
<http://ruthsherman.com>
 Public Speaking I Presentation I Media

ruthsherman.com
+1 203-698-2512 (Greenwich HQ)
+1 323-617-5711 (Los Angeles)

*Accelerate your business or career. Subscribe <http://ruthsherman.com>** and
receive a complimentary gift as well as **access to articles, blogs,
videos, and audios.*

[image: LinkedIn] <http://linkedin.com/in/ruthsherman>[image: Facebook]
<http://facebook.com/ruthsherman>[image: Twitter]
<http://twitter.com/ruthsherman>[image: YouTube]
<http://youtube.com/user/ruthsherman> <https://instagram.com/ruth_sherman>
<http://ruthsherman.com/feed>

*Ruth Sherman works with CEOs, celebrities, public figures, and
entrepreneurs to help them gain influence through public speaking ,
presentation, video, and media contact.*

*Get Ruth's latest book, “SPEAKRETS® The 30 Best, Most Effective, Most
Overlooked Marketing And Personal Branding Essentials” (Norsemen Press). To
purchase your copy, Click here
<http://www.amazon.com/Speakrets-Effective-Overlooked-Marketing-Essentials/dp/0993796850/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1434812404&sr=1-8&keywords=ruth+sherman>.*