[Fredslist] Please Help

Jay Brenner jay at brennerphoto.com
Thu Feb 25 23:01:30 EST 2016

My sister has early onset dementia-like symptoms from a series of bad falls and self medication. She is clinically depressed and must have a plan for consistent long term care. She and her husband are in dept after years of struggling with mental illness and lack of focus. Right now we are trying to get my sister stabilized after being hospitalized for brain trauma. 5 weeks into this nightmare we are unable to place her in a proper rehab that will be covered, at least for a couple of months, by my sister’s Humana commercial policy. We are trying to get her stabilized medically and psychologically at a rehab so we have time to apply for Medicaid. We need a patient advocate or lawyer that can help us get her placed by Monday Feb 29th, just a few days from now, and arrange any public assistance possible for the near and long term. We need help and advice asap. Does anyone have someone in Palm Beach County Florida that can give us emergency legal/advocate help?

Please Help if you can!

Jay Brenner