[Fredslist] Request for an licensed engineer

Thomas Grech tom_grech at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:02:54 EDT 2015

Gotham
I am on the Board of the Nassau Land Trust, a land conservancy non profit. We operate Crossroads Farm in Malverne, LI.We are in the final stages of getting approval of a bathroom building and we need a licensed engineer to design/sketch the sewer connection for our new bathroom building.  http://www.xroadsfarmliny.com/
Its the last piece of the puzzle that Nassau County is requiring for approval. Is anyone out there an engineer or know an engineer that can help?

Thomas J. Grech
Phone: 917-865-2699Fax: 801.340.0948
email: tom_grech at hotmail.com