[Fredslist] FREE: HP printer w/extra ink and Great Courses audio tapes

Michael Weiner michael at AccuTutor.com
Sun Oct 4 14:48:15 EDT 2015

Dear Gothamites:

Living in tight Manhattan quarters, I have long recognized the futility of
holding on to items that I don't use, yet it still takes me time to give
them away--especially if they might possibly be used but can't be donated to
Housing Works, the public library, or Goodwill (I've looked it up and
asked). Two things I can give away now are an HP printer with some extra ink
and my mother's Great Courses audio tapes. If you're interested in owning
any of what I've listed below, please get in touch. Pickup from my apartment
on the Upper East Side is preferred.

*Printer: HP Officejet Pro 8100
<http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/printers/hp-officejet-pro-8100-eprinter---n81
1a-n811d>  with additional LD brand generic ink: three 950XL black, two
951XL cyan, and one each of 951XL magenta and yellow.

*The Great Courses <http://www.thegreatcourses.com/> : "How to Listen to and
Understand Great Music" Parts 1-6 (24 tapes); "Shakespeare: The Word & the
Action" Parts 1 & 2 (8 tapes); and "William Shakespeare: Comedies,
Histories, and Tragedies" Parts 1-3 (18 tapes).

Thanks to anyone who will take these and make use of them!

Yours,

Michael Weiner

(917) 715-1032 cell

Business consulting and data management/

Technology instruction and support

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcweiner> Michael Weiner