[Fredslist] Office Manager needed for Manhattan P.T. Office

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Wed Mar 18 18:45:56 EDT 2015

Gotham – My physical therapist (who is absolutely great at what he does) needs an office manager for his practice.  The right candidate will replace his current office manager who is leaving on good terms to walk the Pacific Coast trail.

The practice is located at 26th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues –and the information about the position is below.  If you are interested contact them directly at office at bettermovement.com.

Physical Therapy & Feldenkrais NYC (www.bettermovement.com) is a unique office that specializes in implementing the Feldenkrais Method in a physical therapy setting.

We are looking for a multi-talented person with a great personality to fill a long-term full time office manager position. The ideal candidate has superior customer service skills, exceptional organizational abilities, and a strong work ethic.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to:  answer the phones, meet and greet patients, schedule patients, manage patient files and forms, invoice and process payments, billing, accounts receivable and payable, maintain office appearance, and order supplies as needed.

Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
2-5 years’ experience in administration
Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
Knowledge of the Feldenkrais Method is a plus

Prior work experience in a medical field is a plus

Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus

Submit a letter of interest, resume, three professional references, and salary requirements. We are looking to fill this position immediately.

Susan
Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.