[Fredslist] Join us on Sunday - a day of Gotham fun and music!

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Mar 18 14:23:28 EDT 2015

I am looking forward to the Battle of the Bands.  It's this Sunday, March
22nd from 12 to 5 at the Knitting Factory!  I am attending and bringing
guests who are all looking forward to a great time and great music from
these 8 very talented bands:  Chordless Triad, Cometa, Parkway South, The
Offshoots,  Stronger Than Sum, Jessica & The Hot Seeds,  1 More Animal, and
Off The Record.

This promises to be a great day - $15.00 admission and you get to listen to
great music and spend time with your Gotham family.

Make plans to join us at the ever popular spot: The Knitting Factory, 361
Metropolitan Ave in Brooklyn.

Let me know if you will be attending - click here to sign up:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Battle-of-the-Bands-2015

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com