[Fredslist] Gotham Challenge = Magic?

Bryan Miller bryanmiller917 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:24:51 EDT 2015

Happy Monday all!

A great friend of mine, Daniele (Daniel-ay for us Anglophiles), is looking
to bring his sales and marketing skills to the technology, media or
financial services industries here in the US or Europe. Daniele has been
working for Apple in Ireland the past 3 years selling hardware, software
and apps B2B and B2C and has done very well for himself. Not only has he
worked in corporate sales but he's also worked for nonprofits, startups and
foreign embassies.

He would like to work for Google, FAO, Airbnb or BofA and the likes. Given
his ability to fluently speak English, Spanish and Italian, he would also
be interested in American based companies trying to break into the European
markets.

Here are a few talking points worth considering:

   - Received the *World's Top Performer* award in Q1 2015 (Apple)
   - Realized *70% YoY (year over year) growth*, *excluding* inbound
   marketing acquisitions, in the English, Spanish and Italian markets. (Apple)
   - Sold roughly 15,000 new apps to become the top performer, two years in
   a row, in the Italian Sales Team as well as the top performer in 2014 for
   the EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) Sales Team. (Apple)

I'm writing to you because I know we're connected around the States and
abroad. Please reach out to Daniele directly if you'd like to meet with him
or share a contact with him.

Thank you for your help and consideration!

Bryan Miller
Gotham Young Pros, NY
(917) 946-5547