[Fredslist] Noticing a Miracle

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 15:19:33 EDT 2015

Reading the below causes concern that I believe I'm remiss in this slightly
 delayed acknowledgment
of Jeanne for her scrumptious cookies!  I saw her contest**  a couple of
months ago, took a shot at
answering and won.  Several days later extremely yummy cookies arrived  in
my mailbox.  I ate every
single one (not all at once, but they didn't last too long)... and  Highly
Recommend them.

So learn something from Jeanne's contest and get a great treat if you  win.

** Scroll down for Question of the Month

In a message dated 5/29/2015 8:03:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,