[Fredslist] Gothamite Bill Solz To Discuss The Benefits of Havening At The Next Meeting of Gotham LI

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Mon Jun 1 12:06:17 EDT 2015

How many of us can say we live a stress-free existence?  More likely than not, many of us can be heard complaining  about being totally stressed out.  We're in luck as our next meeting of Gotham LI will feature a member spotlight by our very own Bill Solz who will discuss the benefits of Havening and its impact on stress, anxiety, trauma, depression and anger management.  The meeting will be held on Thursday June 4, 2015, at 8AM at the Milleridge Inn.  We will be serving a continental breakfast.

Remember, we do have a number of niches open, and we love to see new faces.  If you would like to ride the circuit, or if you have a guest that you believe will make a good addition to Gotham LI  please ask them to join us.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $30.00.  This is a non-compete group so please be sure to confirm with me so I can clear any conflicts.  If you have any promotional material concerning your niche, feel free to bring them to the meeting.  Guests can follow this link to pay.
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Meeting-2014-12-28-0

Looking forward to some more great Gotham networking!

Lisa B.Waterman
Chief Marketing Officer
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x1410
Fax: (516) 240-3310
Email: waterman at israeloff.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israeloff.com
Twitter: @IsraeloffCPAs
http://www.webtaxguide.net/Israeloff

Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?