[Fredslist] Business Valuation Software Update

Rick Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Thu Jan 8 18:42:43 EST 2015

Before the holiday I asked the group if anyone had suggestions for an online business valuation software that companies could use themselves for planning purposes.  I had heard of one but have been able to track it down.

While there are a number of on-line products I have not found any or the one I had in mind that would allow a company to continually follow its valuation, as the one I had seen purported to be capable of.

Several you asked I relay the information I find. Nothing yet.  I will when I do.

Information on possible resources appreciated.

Happy New Year (again)

Rick Raymond

The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/

The Growth Team
Co-Founder
http://www.thegrowthteam.org