[Fredslist] Theresa Awards Dinner

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Tue May 6 14:39:25 EDT 2014

A BIG THANK YOU

An overwhelming response from Gotham - it was a memorable night and for me and my family - our greatest gratitude to all those who supported us -

I will do my best - if I miss anyone - please let me know  and  I apologize in advance -  We are most grateful.

WHAT AN OUTPOURING...

Attending - 29
Bearak, Corey & Rachelle

Geizhals, Benjamin & Flo

Gura, Rona & Phillip

Halpern, Jack and Claudine
Klein, Fred & Joanne

Konel, Laurel & Michael and family

Krooks, Bernard & Robin

Lindner, Debbie & Peter

Napolitano, Paul

Roberts Drogin, Victoria

Schess, William & Nancy

Schwartz, Alan & Riva

Sferrazza, Tina

Stoddard, Ann Marie & Brian

Wisselman,  Jerome A.

Journal Ads  - 12

Siver Page

Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP (Fred Klein / Nancy Schess)
Morrit Hock & Hamroff, LLP (Ben Geizhal/ Michael Re)
Pegalis & Erickson, LLC (Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard)

Full Page
Bodner and O'Rourke (Tom O'Rourke)
Isrealoff, Trattner  & Co. (Michael Garibaldi and Lisa Waterman)

Half Page
Ronald Fatoullah & Associates

Quarter Page
Two Sons Environmental  (Paul Napolitano)
Critter Cleanup NY (Paul Napolitano)
Myers, Jane M., Esq.
Britvan, Aaron, Esq.
Philip S. Gura, Dr.

Friend Listing - Donation
Rona Gura, Esq.

Baskets Raffle and Gift Certificates Donation - 4
Isrealoff, Trattner  & Co. (Michael Garibaldi and Lisa Waterman)
Long Island Wedding Dance / PDY Process, Inc. (Simone Ousset)
Centerpoint Funding Corp (Renee Richter)
Kardisch Law Group (Josh Kardisch)

Photos to follow later this week
And
It is not too late to help us - stay tuned for
Tickets and baskets that you can purchase with a donation

Thanks Everyone and have a GREAT DAY!
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team-russo/vincent-j-russo/>
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
1600 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300
Westbury, New York 11590
Offices: Westbury, Islandia, Lido Beach, Manhattan
(516) 683-1717 x2131 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:vincent at vjrussolaw.com>
www.vjrussolaw.com<http://www.vjrussolaw.com>

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

* Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, we must inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this transmission and any attachments hereto is not intended or written to be used and may not be used by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J. RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com> immediately.