[Fredslist] The GREAT GIVE needs Gotham!

Michael Marsden twoup at me.com
Tue May 6 14:52:08 EDT 2014

Dear Gotham:

I’ve witnessed great generosity each year for many a cause. Although I’ve reached out in the passed, somehow this very special non-profit that I’ve worked hard for and supported more than 15 years has gone unnoticed when I’ve asked our tribe for donations. I know Gothamites love the arts and hope you’ll consider giving little or large during their participation in the Great Give. Arts for Learning CT does great giving to many each year in what they do. Please give. I thank you so much

Mick Marsden
GC CT Shoreline

Support Arts for Learning Connecticut in The Great Give 2014 and make a difference!
Dear Friends of Arts for Learning Connecticut,

Your donation to Arts for Learning Connecticut during The Great Give can make a difference in the lives of children throughout Connecticut!

Today, May 6, 8am EST
Through Wednesday, May 7, 8pm EST.

For 36 hours, starting at 8am on May 6 and ending at 8pm on May 7, your donation of $25 or more will be maximized.

The Community Foundation of Greater New Haven will be awarding matching funds and prizes to organizations participating in The Great Give.  Prizes will be awarded for the most money raised, the greatest number of individual donors, new donors and more.

You can also help by telling others about Arts for Learning Connecticut.  Ask friends, family members or colleagues to donate on May 6 and May 7, 2014.

Thank you for supporting Arts for Learning Connecticut!!
How do I donate?
Anytime during the 36-hour window, go to TheGreatGive2014.org, search arts organizations and hit the Arts for Learning Connecticut logo and click "Donate Now."

Save the date and spread the word!
For more information, visit TheGreatGive2014.org

Eileen M. Carpinella MPA
Executive Director

An Affiliate of Young Audiences Inc.
An Affiliate of VSA
3074 Whitney Avenue Building 2, 2nd Floor
Hamden, CT 06518
203-230-8101
203-230-8131 Fax
ecarpinella at yaconn.org
www.yaconn.org
www.ctvsa.org

May 4th Mindfields Exhibit Mercy Center in Madison Reception 2-4pm

May 6-7 The Great Give® 2014 An opportunity for Arts for Learning Connecticut to win thousands in grant prizes during the 36-hour online giving event.
www.thegreatgive.org

June 7 Run for the Arts Milford-A 5K and Family Walk

Striving to reach every community in Connecticut: all ages, all abilities

Visit www.cardsforarts.net and stay in touch to build business and personal relationships

Like us on
Facebook