[Fredslist] Make-A-Wish Foundation

Jeffrey Spiegel jtscpa at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:56:38 EDT 2014

Dear Tribe,

As some of you know I have been very involved with the Make-A-Wish
Foundation both on the national and local levels for over 30 years as a
volunteer, director, National Treasurer and local Board Chair.  This
organization is a part of my life and who I am and is very important to me
and my family.  My wife is a wish-granter and my daughters have known the
organization basically their whole lives.

Currently as part of the leadership of the Make-A-Wish® Foundation of
America’s National Board Alumni Association, I am still and always will be
very committed to supporting the mission of granting wishes to children
with life-threatening medical conditions.

This year 10,000 wish kids will travel for a Make-A-Wish experience.
Make-A-Wish needs 2.5 billion air miles to provide travel for wish kids and
their families *every year*. That’s nearly 50,000 round-trip tickets. Many
major airlines – including Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and US Airways
– enable frequent flier members to donate to Make-A-Wish. It’s a simple but
meaningful way anyone can help grant life-changing wishes.

 *Wishes can be game-changers in the lives of wish kids and their families
and I’m excited to share that the National Board Alumni Association will
help grant wishes by hosting a Wishes in Flight® frequent flier mile
campaign this year. We’ve set a goal of collecting 3.5  million air miles
over the next two years in honor of the 35th anniversary of Make-A-Wish and
we need your help to reach that goal.*

Please help by contributing any amount of miles you can – 5000, 25000 or
more. Every mile you donate helps wish kids take flight and brings us
closer to our goal.  There’s never been a better time to give.

Donate at Wish.org/boardalumni <http://wish.org/boardalumni> today.

Gratefully,
*Jeff Spiegel*

--