[Fredslist] FW: Arlene Haims Haims Insurance Group - ANNOUNCING EXCITING NEW CHANGES!!

Haims, Arlene ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com
Mon Mar 10 13:54:58 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham friends.  Spring is coming and so are lots of new beginnings.  Several of my esteemed colleagues and Haims Insurance Group have formed an new alliance which has become ALLIED WEALTH PARTNERS.   Yes, I'm still Arlene Haims and will still offer my 30 years of experience for your business solutions and  cost saving information for all of your insurance and retirement needs assisting employers, executives and professional people alike.

My new address and contact numbers are below, please take note of my new e-mail and phone.

As always, I welcome all your Gotham input and challenging questions.

Happy Springtime Gothamites!

Arlene K. Haims, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF
ALLIED WEALTH PARTNERS
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Suite 420
Uniondale, NY 11553

T.  516-544-5710
C. 516-647-1268
F. 516-705-9750
Email:  ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com>

www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.

Securities and investment advisory services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership