[Fredslist] Nurse Looking for a small space to rent

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 13:42:14 EDT 2014

Gothamites

A doctor I know is closing his office and has had his nurse for  years.  He
is keeping her on and they are looking to rent a very small  space where
she can keep her computer and do his bookkeeping a few days a week  or maybe
even for the entire week.

Does anyone have any information on a space like this for rent in
Manhattan?  Even if it is a space in an apartment which someone would like  to rent
out.  Let me know and I shall put you in touch.

Thanks
Janet Adler
Janet Adler Realty, Ltd