[Fredslist] LAST CALL!! TO RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO WESTERNERS!

Renee Nevins rnevins at johnmglover.com
Mon Mar 10 14:39:08 EDT 2014

Hi Tribe!

Just a friendly reminder to come visit the newest Gotham group - WESTERNERS located in Danbury, CT.   Our breakfast meeting will be held on Wednesday March 12th at the Plaza Executive Suites on 100 Mill Plain Road and will start promptly at 8:30am.  We'd love to have you join us as we grow our dynamic group.

PLEASE NOTE:  we are a non-compete group, so please contact me first to make sure there are no conflicts.

You may register via this link http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Westerners-Group-Meeting

Thanks and I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones :)

Sincerely,

Renée Nevins
Group Coordinator

[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image004.png at 01CD10E1.4054AEB0][Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:_2_07F83FB407F83D480078F6208525794A]
Renée L. Nevins, CLTC
Vice President
Life, Disability & Long Term Care Insurance
John M. Glover Agency
53 Lake Avenue Ext
Danbury, CT  06811
203-672-4953 Direct Phone