[Fredslist] Ad Club of Westchester Award

Matthew Lagle matt at boonedogvideo.com
Tue Jun 10 07:56:03 EDT 2014

Fellow Gothamites,

After seeing Jane Beddall's post regarding her well deserved Zampano Award for Excellence in Mediation, I wanted to share my recent award as well. The Ad Club of Westchester recognizes creative and effective marketing pieces created by Westchester businesses. I'm a video- film maker and my award was earned in the Non- Broadcast Video category which was filled with great work, mostly pieces created for use as website landing page videos, a highly effective way of connecting and informing potential clients about a business owners services. My award was for a piece I created for a non-profit, Hospice & Palliative Care of Westchester. It not only gave me an opportunity to tell the story of a caring group of professionals but also to let surviving family members, who are the heart of the story, talk about how Hospice touched and helped them in a difficult time.

If you'd care to view the video-
http://youtu.be/gb_spqjA21Y

All the best,
Matt Lagle