[Fredslist] Ad Club of Westchester Award

Lynn Amos lynn at fynelyne.com
Tue Jun 10 09:36:23 EDT 2014

Congratulations, Matt!

Matt produced a video for the website of one of my clients.  She was
extremely happy with the outcome, the video is helping her be better found
online, and we have enough footage to produce another video as her budget
allows.

Lynn Amos
 <mailto:lynn at fynelyne.com> lynn at fynelyne.com
P 914 930 4537
F  866 684 0294
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos

 <http://www.fynelyne.com/> http://www.fynelyne.com

Website Design . Custom WordPress Design . Custom E-mail News Templates

Graphic Design for Business Print Communications . Logos . Book and Magazine
Design

Fyne Lyne Ventures, LLC

FyneLyneEmail