[Fredslist] Tonight's Party

Debra Miron dsmiron7 at optonline.net
Tue Jun 10 10:17:15 EDT 2014

The event last night was lovely.... friendly, engaging and nice to meet
Gotham members outside of our chapter.

As a new member, it was my first Gotham cocktail party and I appreciated
the warm, friendly welcome.

Beautifully orchestrated and lovely venue.

Thank you again for all the effort to put together a really nice
gathering.

Elizabeth said it beautifully, see below!  Congrats on winning the wine
bottle!  Enjoy and nice meeting you!

Regards

Debbie Miron

DSM Marketing