[Fredslist] Craigs List

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Wed Feb 5 13:19:20 EST 2014

Hello Gotham:
Believe it or not, I'm posting at Craig's List for the first time to advertise my new office and certain things are baffling me.   First, I hadn't understood that you had to create and log into an account.  When I finally did that and attempted to log in later both to see the post and monitor responses, it says "Web page not found", 404 error?
Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it.  Now I don't even know if the ad was posted, let alone the responses.
I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks in advanceJanet Sullivan, New York State Psychoanalyst and Music TherapistNew York Health