[Fredslist] Make the best of the bad weather - Sponsor the Battle of the Bands! March 16th!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:54:16 EST 2014

It’s too nasty to be outside in this crazy weather. Give yourself a break from shoveling; do something fun on a dreary day. Take a few minutes and go on the Gotham Website and showcase your business in the Battle of the Bands Program. Being an event sponsor is a seriously smart way to use your advertising budget.  Other ways to help - buy tickets and show up! This is an amazing event, so come and bring family and friends for a day of fun and entertainment. Spread the word!  This is is wonderful opportunity for us to show people how we support our community.   The musicians who are going to battle will be competing for cash prizes as well as career boosting exposure. Programming like this what separates Gotham from other networking groups and what makes being part of Gotham magical and it can’t happen without your support, and sponsoring the event is a win-win for everyone. Who’s in?