[Fredslist] NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER: David Rubin

Steve Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Wed Feb 5 13:26:27 EST 2014

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud and most heartened to welcome our new
member,
David Rubin to our network.

David has been practicing law for 36 years.
He is a real estate attorney affiliated with GOLENBOCK EISEMAN ASSOR BELL
AND PESKOE and has been with this firm for 12 years.

The focus of his practice is retail and office leasing and real estate
litigation.

David has strong personal business relationships that he is willing and
wanting to share with the Gotham community.
He is a terrific addition to our chapter and to our Network.
Please warmly welcome him!

Business address and contact information:

David Rubin, Esq.
Golenbock Eiseman Assor Bell & Peskoe
437 Madison Avenue
New York City, NY 10022
tel. 212 907 7371
email:  <mailto:drubin at golenbock.com> drubin at golenbock.com
 <http://www.golenbock.com> www.golenbock.com

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development
PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS

Direct:  516 528 2288 <tel:516%20528%202288>
Email: stevek at myenergyauction.com
 <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah>
Add me on LinkedIn
 <http://www.myenergyauction.com/> www.myenergyauction.com