[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 16:22:00 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham and Happy New Year to our Jewish Friends.  It's that time of year:  Election Season.  Here in NYC, among other races, we are voting in a primary next Tuesday for our next mayor.  Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican (or none of the above), our next poll is seeking your preferences in the mayoral primary.  Who would you like to see win?  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and tell us who you would like to see win the Democratic and Republican primaries.  Then, check back often to see how your preferences compare with your fellow Gotham members.  Your Pollster,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)