[Fredslist] FW: GOTHAM

Mark Krieger mbkrieger at verizon.net
Wed Sep 4 16:04:48 EDT 2013

  _____

Dear Gothamites,

On October 6th, a friend and I will be hosting the Better Living Expo from
noon to 5 pm in the gymnasium of The Summit School, located at 187-30 Grand
Central Parkway, Jamaica Estates, NY 11432.  There is no fee to attend.  We
are planning to have a wide variety of vendors, exhibitors and speakers in
the health and wellness fields, but we would also like to include select
vendors of products that contribute to better living just by being fun or
enjoyable, like gift items, and tables are still available.  We are
advertising in Natural Awakening Magazine, on WLIE 540 AM rradio and various
online media to help ensure good attendance.  Please feel free to share this
information with anyone you know who might be interested.  Contact me at
917-703-4694 for more information or to reserve a space.

Mark Krieger

Mary Redler

516-946-8750

President, Building Your Image LLC

 <http://www.buildingyourimage.com/> www.BuildingYourImage.com

Executive Director, Wantagh Chamber of Commerce