[Fredslist] Can you please help my cousin Helena Laborde? Looking for work in Westchester or nearby

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Sep 4 17:01:16 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham members, I need your help for my dear cousin Helena Laborde who urgently needs work.  Helena prefers Full Time but will consider Part Time work as well. Since she lives in Mamaroneck anything in Westchester would be best but she has a car. I have few clients in Westchester thus my ability to help her has been limited.  She was permanently laid off in June since school/program funds were cut; she is a US citizen and does not want any work as a 1099.

Helena has successfully done Recept/Clerical/Admin Temp work for Allied Personnel (temped at NYC & Queens clients).  She can manage light Admin since her PC skills are good, but her English grammar still needs a little work.  Helena is attractive, charming, bright, excellent with Math, and has an incredible work ethic.  She will tackle any task with energy and efficiency; I hope one of you can help Helena find a new job. Ideally she rather not work in a school, since does not want to be unemployed every summer, but she is flexible.  Her resume includes foreign experience in financial related  positions so you can see the range of her capabilities.

Please contact Helena directly with any job leads (this is not a referral through Allied so no fee is involved). Big thank you for your help, all my best; Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>