[Fredslist] New laptop

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Sat Mar 2 12:09:30 EST 2013

I take the best of all worlds approach:

Ipad for daily use, traveling about the city, 90% of my activities - email, contact lookup, web surfing, reading, playing games.

I keep my thinkpad for presentations, heavy work, etc.

And the monster desktop with twin 24" monitors (1 in landscape mode, other portrait) for when I want to be a master if the dataverse.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
www.rajgoel.com
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT"