[Fredslist] New laptop

david at greyskye.com david at greyskye.com
Sat Mar 2 07:57:06 EST 2013

Laptops are a must have. My 11" air IS my goto "tablet". Best of both worlds hands down. Also have a 15" MacBook pro. Tablets will NEVER effectively run Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, my staples. iPads to me are entertainment and news browsing devices. One guy I know has successfully dumped his laptop for an iPad because he only needs access to the net, email, Excel (Apple's "Numbers" app) and Word (Apple's "Pages" app).
-Dave Riss
Sent from my iPad (in bed - LOL)