[Fredslist] Gotham Formica luncheon meeting, next Wednesday, March 6th

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Fri Mar 1 23:13:48 EST 2013

Hello Gotham Family!  We are looking for you to come join us at our next luncheon next Wednesday, March 6th, 12:30 at the Friars Club.  Please join us, ride the circuit, bring guests!!

As you know this is a great experience for any of your clients, friends or associates.

As the original group, we do our best to have a meeting with originality. Come and see!

We look forward to seeing you next week!

For future reference, Formica Meeting Dates for 2013:

March 6

April 17

May 29

June 27 - joint meeting with Open House