[Fredslist] Training with Al Gore

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 22:47:52 EDT 2013

great idea Phyllis!

In a message dated 6/25/2013 5:21:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pdubrow at pipeline.com writes:

Omigosh,  Gail --

What a wonderful acknowledgment!   Must've been  thousands who applied;
congratulations on getting selected!

As for  your 10 presentations, I hope you'll do several for Gothamites and
our  friends and colleagues:  A VERY important event.

PHYLLIS E.  DUBROW | ATTORNEY AT LAW
60 EAST 42ND STREET, SUITE 4600 | NEW YORK  NY  10165
T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682 | E:  pdubrow at pipeline.com