[Fredslist] Downtown Gotham - September 17

Linda R. Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Jul 17 08:30:03 EDT 2013

Good Morning Members of the Tribe,

One thing about Gotham, there is always another meeting.

Our next meeting is September 17 and we are still a group in formation with many spots to fill. We have 10 members, 2 temporary members and three applicants.

Please spread the news of our group by word of mouth, your friends and clients will thank you.

Just remember, we are a non-compete group and your attendance has to be cleared with Downtown's friendly Group Coordinator, that would be me.

Looking forward to Fresh Fish and new applicants. Be kind, help a GC.

Best,

Q.

GC, Downtown Gotham

Linda R. (Queenie)Newman
Third Generation Insurance Broker
Haskell Brokerage Corp
100 William Street
Suite 1805
New York, New York  10038

Tel. No.  718-336-4544

Cellular No.  917-200-3208
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile