[Fredslist] A good night for one of Gotham's own

Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard absandpe at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 09:20:10 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham

Last night, I attended the inaugural meeting of 100 Women Who Care About
Long Island, along with fellow Gothamite, Debbie Lindner.   The mission of
100Women Who Care About Long Island is to reach out and help our communities
by finding at least 100 women to commit to our group. Commitment involves
attending four, one-hour meetings a year, and pledging $100 per meeting
($400.00 per year) to support a local charity.

I nominated TAPA, the Theresa Academy of Performing Arts to be a recipient
of a charitable donation from 100Women Who Care About LI. This is the
foundation started by Gothamite Vincent Russo and his wife Susan in memory
of their daughter.

The evening started great, first TAPA was one of three local charities
picked at random.  I then gave a presentation and TAPA won by a majority
vote.  Because it was our inaugural meeting, we do not yet have 100 members
(interested in joining, check out www.100wwcli.org), but the monies raised
last night will be headed to TAPA.

To learn more about TAPA, the Theresa Academy of Performing Arts, visit
www.tapany.org - or attend their Comedy Night fundraiser this Sunday and
help support a great cause.

Congratulations to the Theresa Academy of Performing Arts and thank you to
the 100Women Who Care About Long Island for coming to Long Island and doing
good for our community!

Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Managing Partner
Pegalis & Erickson, LLC
Attorneys At Law
Representing Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice Actions
1 Hollow Lane, Suite 107
Lake Success, NY   11042
516.684.2900
www.pegalisanderickson.com